One entry for every 7.5 litre S20:81 Clearcoat Kit Purchase
S20:81 is a high-quality clearcoat that punches above its weight delivering outstanding show car quality results.
UPOL S20:81 Clearcoat
Available from all leading automotive paint distributors or buy online at $267.47 including GST.
A SATA X5500 RP Digital spray gun valued at over $1,000
This is a highly regarded top professional spray gun that provides outstanding control, great coverage and consistent results. The SATA gun is valued at $1,320 (+GST).
RICO Starfinish Anti-Static Gun valued at over $1,750 (+GST).
This is a new product just released to the market. Plug it on the end of an airhose and it delivers a static neutralising blast that eliminates dust and particles that can ruin your paint job. It improves colour uniformity, allows paint to flow into nooks and crannies, and reduces rectification time after spraying. Powered by a rechargeable nickel metal hydride battery providing 4 days of battery life with a fast 4 hour recharge.
It's the professional's secret weapon.
Raptor 4 Litre kit (black, white or tintable), with Raptor 2K Anti-Corrosive Primer Aerosol, RAPTOR Adhesion Promoter, RAPTOR Coating - Acid Etch Primer, and a Raptor Vari Nozzle Spray Gun. Valued at $578.20 (+GST)
HOW TO ENTER
Simply purchase an S20:81 7.5 litre clear coat kit
Enter online: if you purchase through our online shop, you will be automatically entered into the draw using your contact details.
Buy in store: If you buy from a retail outlet or wholesale distributor, simply take a picture of your receipt and email to S20@u-pol.com.au
We will look at each correct entry and total the number of kits bought and make sure you have a corresponding entry for each kit purchase.
To find your nearest store or to purchase online, click the "Find a Store" button.
END DATE AND DRAW DATE
Entries close midnight Saturday 7th November 2020. Prize draw Monday 9th November 2020
Winners will be notified by email within 24 hours.
Terms and conditions of entry
- Information on “how to enter” and prizes form part of conditions of entry. Entry into this competition deems acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid.
- The promotor is U-POL Australia Pty Ltd, Unit A, 16 - 20 Cassola Place Penrith, NSW, 2750, Australia ABN 126 335 92 819
- Total prize pool is valued at $3,648.20
- Not open to residents of New Zealand.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia (“Eligible Persons”), except employees and immediate families of the Promoter, associated companies and agencies and participating outlets. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-factor spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the competition. and may if requested disclose these details to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner to claim fulfillment of the promotional prize, or if the winner is unable to attend any element of the prize, that winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety and it shall be awarded to the next runner up in the promotion. The Promoter will not be liable for a winner who cannot be contacted and therefore forfeits their prize and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize to be redeemed directly with U-POL. The prize cannot be replaced if lost or stolen nor redeemed for cash. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
- All entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of their legal parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter. The parent or guardian may be called to verify consent and may be required to sign a release at the discretion of the Promoter. The release will also require the winner’s parent or guardian to accept responsibility for the acts and forbearances of the winner. The release must include the full name, address and telephone number of the winner’s legal guardian. Failure to provide such proof, particulars or releases will immediately invalidate the winner’s entitlement to the prize, subject to State and Territory legislation.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter [subject to state and territory legislation] reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- Any cost associated with accessing the competition is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- How to enter: If you buy online, we will automatically enter you. For purchases from a retail outlet, simply email a clear image of your receipt to S20@u-pol.com.au